St James Place is an award winning FTSE 100 company. With more than 1,000 technical support staff, clients can be confident that I am able to provide advice in all areas of wealth management. My clients are expatriate or high net worth looking for client focused, diligent, trusted solutions. St James Place has earned the reputation for providing quality advice and services which are tailored to meet a clients needs.
My emphasis is on maintaining long-term relationships with my clients and to provide ethical advice as their financial needs evolve over many years. With more than 12 years in Singapore providing financial services the majority of clients are introduced to me by way of referral from my existing clients as a result of strong business relationships developed over many years.
St. James’s Place is one of the largest wealth management companies serving the expatriate community living and/or working in Asia. We have many years of experience and have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
The strength of our business is underpinned by satisfied clients, their referrals and the dedication of our unrivalled team of St. James’s Place Partners. Constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of our diverse client base, we are personally committed to providing quality face-to-face advice and the very best client service.
Putting you firmly at the centre of everything we do is core to the St. James's Place culture, and enables us to run a genuinely client-focused business. If we do this well, we believe that, not only will you remain a client, but you may also become an advocate for the company.
Our success can be attributed to two fundamental principles that underpin our business: the strength of the relationship between our Partners and their clients, and our distinctive approach to investment management.
We aim to deliver our commitment to you by:
• providing face-to-face financial advice from an experienced St. James’s Place Partner
• giving you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
• ensuring that your investments are managed effectively
• ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
• listening to your feedback
• ensuring that our dealings with you are sensitive to your needs.
• If you decide to return to the UK, you have the knowledge that your investments will continue to be managed effectively by an experienced Partner in the UK.
We want your experience of St. James’s Place to be positive in every sense and for all of your dealings with our organisation to meet with your complete satisfaction.